A scenic sightseeing tour of the offbeat Troll Peninsula with island views, charming fishing villages, basalt cliffs, turf houses and more!
The Brewery Tour
• Segull 67, Siglufjordur’s own microbrewery
• Iceland’s first microbrewery, Kaldi
• Ocean and island views, impressive mountains and charming fishing villages
• Optional – The Beer Baths
More about the Tour
We will start the tour with visiting the family owned craft brewery Segull 67 in Siglufjordur.
We continue south along the coast of the beautiful Eyjafjordur fjord to Iceland’s first and most popular microbrewery, Kaldi, in Arskogssandur.
The Beer Baths where you can bathe in beer and live beer yeast are also popular and it is possible to extend the tour to include it.
On the way back, we can stop at some of the villages to admire the views and get an insight into the history of the region.
It is a very scenic drive alongside the tallest mountains outside of the highlands, charming fishing villages and views of the islands.
Why Book with Us
• Pickup and dropoff from the port
• 100% refund if your ship does not dock
• Customisable tour with a local guide
Do you have a question or want something customised?
Send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.