• Panoramic views over the Berserkjahraun lava fields from the Selvallavatn Lake
• Ytri Tunga seal colony
• Beautiful Bjarnarfoss waterfall
• Búðir black church
• Arnarstapi fishing village and the Bardur sculpture
• The Djupalonssandur black sand beach
• The photogenic Kirkjufell mountain and waterfall, also featured in the Game of Thrones series
More about the Tour
From Grundafjörður, we travel about 20 minutes to the Berserkjahraun Lava Fields, stopping to admire the views for around 20 minutes.
Next, we head to the seal colony at Ytri Tunga, about half-an-hour down the road. We stop here for 30 minutes.
After a 20-minute drive, we reach Bjarnarfoss waterfall, spending around 20 minutes taking it all in.
From here, it is just five minutes to Búðir’s famous Church, where we stop for about 10 minutes’ sightseeing.
Next on the agenda is an hour-long stop in the charming village of Arnarstapi. This is a good opportunity to buy some lunch.
After Arnarstapi we drive for about 20 minutes to Djúpilónssandur, where we stop for about 30 minutes of sightseeing.
Our final 20-minute stop is at the iconic and majestic Kirkjufell mountain.
After Kirkjufell, it’s only a five-minutes drive back to Grundarfjörður.
This is a partner-operated (3rd party) tour.
Loading your cart… Your cart is empty Items in your cart 1
Why Book with Us
• Pickup and drop off at the port
• 100% refund if your ship does not dock
• Small group tour with a local guide
• Partner-operated (3rd party) tour
Do you have a question or want something customised?
Send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.